tirsdag 6. oktober 2009

My ovn evaluation of Blood Diamond!

I think Blood Diamond was a great movie! I haven’t seen it before, but i will see it again, surely. The film had a lot of facts in it, and it was not a typical action-movie. Well, at times it could be a bit to much shooting, but the movie had a very good point in it, unlike many other action-movies. With actors like Leonardo Di Caprio, the movie ”raised” itself up to achieve my expectations, because I’ ve heard and read good critics on it.

The main theme in the movie (I think) was about welthiness and powerty. You could cleary see that through:
- Splendid battles with much blood.
- Diamond-hunting
(Mark you the name ”Blood Diamond”... :D)
- Both main characters: The rich, english man and the poor, black father.
- War
- And so on...

All in all I think the movie deserves:










Reason: The moive was continious exciting. It was filled with very much action, but at the same time it got a theme in it! A theme that explained how brutal the world in Africa was (and it still is), with children running around with guns, alcohol and drugs. The film didn’t really ”touch me”, but I guess; I am a boy, what can I do? Although I saw (and heard) crying people through almost the whole movie...

©RM

1 kommentar:

  1. Many interesting reflections, Raniero, it's obvious that you've understood the movie.

    SvarSlett